So Scott (who I'm plugging shamelessly, because he's a brilliant writer - much better than me - go read him NOW!) has informed me that while my weather post was scintillating in the extreme, it's a tad old now.
I can take a hint, so here's an update on my innermost thoughts:
- I've decided that small town America isn't for me. Where are all the people? Where's the buzz?
- On that note: Chicago! Oh! I spent 2 days there and fell in love with the city. Now that's a place I could be. Apparently you have to be a gazillionaire to be able to live around the city centre, though, so I won't be moving any time soon. But just look at this:
Is that not breathtaking??
- I was awake at 3.30 this morning. Not sure what that's about, but I'm fairly sure that with the full programme that we've been experiencing up till now, I'll be feeling like death by about 11 this morning.
- The Disney store in Chicago! Yay! I spent a good hour there wandering around and deciding what to get for the children. Hannah cashed in with a princess dress reduced from $28 to $14. LOVE bargains.
- Skype is my best friend at the moment: I get to see my family and I can honestly say that I haven't been feeling too homesick yet.
Right. Hope that's sufficient for the demanding husband.(Have you read his blog yet?!) That's about as in-depth as I can be at the moment.